Home Forums Breastfeeding Support Group Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Abbey Barnosky
    Keymaster

Hi! My name is Abbey Barnosky, I am the owner and operator of Voices of Eve. I am a doula, breastfeeding educator and more in Fort Worth, Texas. I am always available and eager to help in any way.

Our support group leader is Bethany Pendley. She has personal experience with breastfeeding and is passionate about helping other moms succeed and to grow in her own knowledge on the topic. I will let her introduce herself further. She or I can help with any questions you might have.

I am so grateful that you are interested in joining this support group. I will pop in occasionally to see if there is any need for assistance but I fully trust and appreciate Bethany’s heart and willingness to help you all connect. I wouldn’t have put her in charge if I didn’t know it would be the perfect fit for her!

Bethany Pendley

Hey everyone! My name is Bethany Pendley, I am so excited and so honored to lead this group!! I’m a Texas native, a wife, a stay at home mom to two littles and a childbirth educator in training.

I met Abbey in a breastfeeding class in 2018 while I was pregnant with my first, though at the time I hadn’t planned on having a doula, I fell in love with Abbey and her support so she became my doula for life.

I gave birth to my son Barry in April of 2019 at a birth center and though I was super nervous to breastfeed I immediately started trying to latch him. During the first several months Barry and I struggled a lot in our breastfeeding journey so I learned a lot more than I ever expected just in the first few months of being a new mom.

I became pregnant with my daughter Zoe 7 months postpartum, and shortly after at 9 months postpartum I weaned my son due to some issues with my pregnancy.

Zoe was born August 2020 happy, healthy and a pro at the breast crawl so she latch immediately, and we plan on breastfeeding as long as we can.

I am super excited that you’ve decided to join this support group. I cannot wait to connect with each of you, and answer all your questions and concerns about breastfeeding.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Template Design © VibeThemes. All rights reserved.
X