Primary Client Name:________________________
*FirstLastPut the Name of the main signer of the contract
My/Our Estimated Due Date is: ______________
Expected Number of Individuals That You Would Like Captured at Your Birth: __________________________________
Location the photography will take place: _________________________________
*Examples: Address of your birthing center/hospital, your home address, etc. Or a general location if one has not been chose yet like outside, inside, etc.
Primary Client’s mailing address: ________________________
Primary Clients email address: ______________________________
*This information will be kept private and only used for the purpose of sending paper copies of your bill if needed.
Primary Client’s Phone Number: _______________________
*This phone number will be used for general contact regarding your services and not spam texts.I/We agree to pay Abbey Barnosky the agreed amount for our services in a timely manner.
The Package we chose is: _______________________
The Price we were quoted was: _______________________
By signing this contract we agree to the following statements:
– Voices of Eve, LLC cannot guarantee certain poses or coverage quality, and that Voices of Eve, LLC shall in no way be held liable for compromised coverage due to interference from third parties or the environment. *
– Voices of Eve, LLC will maintain the Client’s privacy.
– The Photographer, Abbey, may be asked to leave the birth space at any time; the Photographer will remain available until the birth is complete.- The Photographer, Abbey will edit and process images in a private office with securable computer equipment.
– The Photographer, Abbey will not publicly or privately display Client images that are not expressly authorized for private and/or public view via the Photography Release Form.
– The Client may choose not to authorize any images for public and/or private view. However, Abbey relies on a continuously evolving portfolio to show prospective customers examples of her work and greatly appreciates the authorization of a few modest images per birth.
– The Photographer, Abbey, will not maintain copies of RAW images on her computer system and will securely wipe all image files after additional product delivery is complete or after the Photography release form is returned.
– If the Client gives birth outside of the “on-call period” (38+weeks) and the Abbey or backup is unable to photograph the birth, the Voices of Eve, LLC will hold only the retainer fee of 25% or offer a replacement service in it’s place.
– If the Client cancels service for any reason during the on-call period (38+ weeks) Voices of Eve, LLC will pursue full payment.
– If the Client does not give at least an hours notice and the photographer, Abbey is unable to photograph their birth she will capture as much as she can in fresh newborn photos.
– If the Client does not notify the Photographer of the labor or birth Voices of Eve, LLC will pursue full payment.
– If the Photographer or backup is unable to photograph due to Photographer’s issues (illness, transportation problems, overlapping births) during the “on-call” period Voices of Eve, LLC will refund all fees.
– Voices of Eve, LLC cannot offer a sure backup for your photography.
Client’s Signature: _______________________
Sign Date: ________________
Voices of Eve, LLC owner and operator signature: ______________________________