It’s time to find the perfect spot for your photoshoot! Here are some locations that I love capturing memories at/in and a few that I would like to have some experience with soon! I also am always on the hunt for a fun spot so please feel free to make a suggestion!
Your Birthing Location
-A newborn shoot can take place before you leave your birthing location at home, birth center, or hospital. Babies change so quickly and if you want to capture those first few days you have to act fast! Let me know when your baby arrives and I can come to meet you and capture that first “look”.
Lifestyle Family Shoot in Your Home
– This shoot takes place conveniently at your home so you can relax into the photoshoot and document your life in the photos. These are definitely my favorite. I love capturing the family in their own environment. In my experience the littles are more at ease in their own environment.
Infant Milk bath Shoot
– This tub is one of my props and I bring it to you! All you have to do is purchase some flowers or other elements to put in the bath (there are lots of fun ideas online like cookies, cheerios, fruit, veggies, etc.) or I can pick them up on my way and you can reimburse me. (You also have an option to do a mom and baby milk bath photo in your own tub).
– I love taking photos at the Airfield Falls! It is relatively private and a variety of backgrounds to explore. My family goes here often to play and make memories.
– These botanical gardens are a wealth of variety and beauty! There is a small fee to enter the gardens so keep that in mind when selecting this location. I was so privileged to shoot a wedding at this location and fell in love with every inch of it! Please note that this location comes with an additional cost of $75 for a photography pass.
– This little gem is right in the heart of Keller and offers a nice generic background with multiple options. It’s also not a common photoshoot spot so its quiet and relatively private helping create a level of intimacy to the shoots there.